Diabetes services for consumers
General consumer information and advice on diabetes
- The healthyWA website provides consumer information on diabetes
- Where to get help
- See your doctor.
- Visit a GP after hours.
- Ring healthdirect Australia on 1800 022 222.
- Phone the Diabetes WA Advice Line on 1300 136 588.
- Visit the DiabetesWA website
- Yarning about diabetes is a fact sheet for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people providing information on eating healthy, staying active and detecting the signs of diabetes.
- Check your family tree for diabetes is a consumer brochure advising individuals to be away of the history of diabetes in their family.
Health professional diabetes information
- The Diabetes and Endocrine Health Network website provides up to date policies and procedures for health professionals.
Diabetes and Endocrine Health Network
The Diabetes and Endocrine Health Network includes health professionals, consumers and organisations who are interested in diabetes and/or endocrine health. We aim to drive the development and facilitate the delivery of more prevention focused, patient centred, accessible, coordinated and sustainable health and clinical services for all those with diabetes and other endocrine conditions.