Major hospitals in the metropolitan area of WA providing diabetes services:
- Fremantle Hospital and Health Service
- King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women and Newborns
- Princess Margaret Hospital for Children
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
Metropolitan community services
Diabetes support groups in WA
- Diabetes WA (external site)
Diabetes WA provide a number of life-changing services to provide you with the accurate information, practical advice and crucial support that is needed to effectively manage diabetes and help you continue to lead an active and healthy life. Explore their website to learn more about the range of services provided by Diabetes WA.
National Diabetes Service Scheme
- National Diabetes Services Scheme Access Points in WA (external site)
The NDSS is an initiative of the Australian Government that enables people with diabetes to access diabetes-related products at subsidised prices as well as valuable information and support services. Diabetes WA is the Agent for coordinating the NDSS within Western Australia, ensuring the smooth delivery of products to registrants through orders and approved pharmacies and health services – referred to as NDSS Sub Agents.
- Diabetes WA support groups (external site)
Additional information on the right hand side needs to be updated with the above links.
File FormatsSome documents for download on this website are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). To read these files you might need to download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.